Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

1. It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is over break or we are in school. What did you do over the break with your senior project?

Since we had 2 weeks off for break, for soccer it is important that you keep practicing and running because then you will lose your touch and conditioning. During the break I would jog 2 miles three times a week with my sister. My sister also helped me work on my running strides and sprints to become faster. I would practice some soccer drills so I wouldn't lose my touch. One of the things that help me the most is that I would go mountain biking at Marshall Canyon and around Bonelli Park which helped with my endurance and working out my legs.

2. What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why? What was the source of what you learned?
The most important thing I learned is that you have to be practice as much as possible and running in order to become better in soccer. The source is "Get Faster-Speed Training".

3. If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
I would talk to both of my mentors Ana Mendez and Marissa Tipton. The are my coaches at Southlands. They have a lot of experience with soccer whether it being coaching or actually playing themselves. I think they would give me really great answers. It would be nice to see different perspectives other than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment