Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Southpoly Experience

Throughout my mentorship with the Southlands girls varsity soccer team I have learned many things that I will take on and off the soccer field. For example taking warm ups more seriously and that you need all the girls in order to win. You have to have good friendships among the team because then it creates more confidence among each individual and the team as a whole. You have to be confident and believe in yourself. I have never been apart of a high school soccer team so I am very blessed to have this opportunity. I was nervous and doubting if I should have joined in the first place but I'm glad I did. I've created friendships that could possibly last for a long time. Im also glad I get to share this experience with I-Poly teammates; Analysa, Regina, Luz, Briana and her sister Kimberly. I think it's amazing how a sport or passion can unite a certain group of girls. The team is doing pretty good so far we have tied two games and won two games. I'm very proud of this team and I couldn't ask for any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment