Friday, January 31, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

 
 
Content:
 
 
 
1. Positive Statement:
What are you most proud of in your lesson 2 presentation and why?
The thing I am most proud of is my activity. I felt like the class really enjoyed it and understood what to do. I think they learned something new about soccer formations. I really enjoyed just talking about soccer formations and soccer in general.

2.Questions to consider
      a. What assessment would you give yourself on the Lesson 2 Presentation? (self-assessment)
AE

     b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 Component contract.
I deserve an AE because I made talking time and turned everything in on time, like the Lesson Draft and I made the class understand and learn my EQ answer with my information and my activity. When talking about formations I actually wrote on the board to show the different type of runs the players make for each formation. My props and activity design was great. I think my class enjoyed it. I showed them my actual SouthPoly jersey, cleats backpack, sweatpants and cones. For my activity the class had to choose the best 11 players out of 13 and choose a formation on which to place them. It all depended on the players stats and skills.

3. What worked for your Lesson 2?
I think the fact that its something I do everyday,  practicing and playing games with SouthPoly. I get to actually see different formations with the teams I play and the research was great. I gave really good explanations of soccer formation that I myself didn't have knowledge of.

4. What didn't work?
maybe have a little bit of a better placement in my power point. Also rehearse a little bit more.

5. Finding value

What do you think your answer #2 will be?

training or maybe teamwork



1 comment: