Thursday, January 16, 2014

Southpoly vs Connelly 1/14/14


We had a non-league game against Connelly High School in Anaheim one Tuesday. One thing our coach wanted to do during the game was open up the field and do a lot of passing. We warmed up as usual so we wouldn't pull any muscle or anything. At the start of the first half we had most of the possession but the other girls were so tall that we just couldn't get the ball past them. For some reason we couldn't play our style of play and that was getting frustrating. My friend Diana and I ended up scoring in the first half but there could have been more goals. The score was 2-1. During the middle of second half I got cleated in the face by the goalkeeper. I fell to the ground and was holding my face. It hurt so bad! I didn't know I was bleeding till I actually saw blood dripping off my face. My coaches came to help stop the bleeding, clean my face and see if I had more than one cut. They walked me off the field and was subbed out for the rest of the game. My coach Tipton wrapped bandages so it could stop bleeding and thankfully it did. All my friends were taking care of me so I wouldn't fall asleep due to a concussion. When I got home my mom took me to the ER to see if I needed stitches. I got 5. Now I won't be able to play until my doctor gives me my release:( 

Analysa was calling me a pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment