Friday, January 17, 2014

Southpoly vs Saddleback


We had an away game against Saddleback. I couldn't play this game because of my stitches but it was cool to see my teammates play. I got an outside look on how we play and what we need to improve on. The game was on a turf field and since it was a pretty hot day the turf makes it 10 degrees hotter. This is the team we tied 4-4 last time we played. There was so many fouls in the game, and I felt we were playing better. The other team was playing very physical and dirty. The final score was 2-1 but our coach said we did great!! I think one thing we need to work on as a team is taking shots from outside the 18 yard box. Since we had a long drive home we went to got eat. It was fun to hang out with my teammates and just spend time with them outside of soccer. This team is my soccer family!



Bus ride 

Coach Tipton watching the game

Lauren and I 

Coach Ana giving instructions 
Trying to record my teammates 

I was helping keep stats of the game
Alyssa and I 
The turf field was beautiful!

Family!!

Dinner with these ladies

Analysa and I (She played great!!)
Anabelle was locking coach Ana in the restroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment