Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SouthPoly vs Connelly 6-0 W

Today we played against Connelly again. This was the team we played when I got cleated in the face. Coming into the game I felt like I was a bit hesitant going to win the ball from or near the goalie. In the game we played our style of play which was a lot of passing. In the first half we scored 6 goals. Even though I didn't score I would contribute with either passing the ball for the goal or just making goal scoring opportunities. The field was so muddy, that everyone was pretty much slipping. During the second half we couldn't score anymore goals. The opposing team was marking us very well and their defense were clearing the ball out of the danger. I got a pretty good shots from outside the 18 yard box. They almost went in the goal. The final score was 6-0. Our coach was very proud of our performance

Today we found out that We are in 3rd place in CIF. YAAYY!!!:D We have to beat our next opponent which is Tarbut V’Tora so we could be in 2nd place. I have faith and know we could beat them. We will have to wait till next Tuesday.

Briana scored 2 goals today!! I'm so proud:D
 I got to assist one of her goals.

Post-game smiles:D


No comments:

Post a Comment