Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blog 8: Research and Working EQ


Content:


1.What are the most important factors in winning a girls soccer competition?

2.
  • Nutrition because for example you need carbohydrates for your muscles because it is the most essential fast fuel for energy production and nutrition helps you do well in soccer games or training. Your performance is the result of nutrition.

  • Practice makes perfect! You won't get better with or without your team if you don't practice. It is practice that gives you both the skill and the confidence to be able to make passes and the shots that make all the difference in the games. Also practice focuses on developing your skills and techniques.
3. The most important source is "Creatine, Carbs, and Fluids: How important in soccer nutrition?" by Donald T. Kirkendall. It gave me a better understanding of what to eat and what is the importance of soccer nutrition.

4. My mentor is Jaime Fuentes from my Spain team and I'm trying to get another which would be Marissa Tipton, coach of the Southlands girls soccer team. What I do at my practices relates to my EQ because we are trying to win a competition and we are practicing to get better with ball control, speed and conditioning. Everything that is needed to win a competition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment