Monday, October 21, 2013

Spain Team

This weekend my team and I had a game to qualify for the finals. Since the other team scored one goal last weekend, it counted today. So we had to score 2 or more goals to qualify. We couldn't leave it at a draw because that would make or opponents win with a extra point they had from last Sunday's game. It was a tough game but my team managed. We won 3-0. Yaaay!!!!

Spain team:)

going to start our stretching.
Before heading out to the field

Team Huddle. Made a master plan on how to win
(which worked)

About to give my credential to the Ref.
He just makes sure we are registered and aren't
 using a false ID
My forward buddy! She scored two goals. So proud!
We did really good today that the coach
even bought us a torta.

The assistant coach, her daughters and I. Great
people and soccer players
Family came to support! Can't wait till Gohan is
out on the field with me


 
 
Post-game smiles. 
My team played really good! We went past our limits. Even though we were winning 2-0,we just wanted to keep scoring more. In our eyes it was still a 0-0 game. We were all determined to win. Unfortunately there was 3 direct red cards because my teammate and a girl from the other team got in a fight and the third card was because another girl from the opposing team didn't like what the ref was calling as fouls. She was tried of the Ref and cussed him out. Which really is unfortunate to loss a player like that, but we had to keep playing. A lot of our parents came to support us. There was like two rows of parents just cheering for us the entire game. It was amazing! NOW OFF THE THE FINALS!!
                              


No comments:

Post a Comment