Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blog 6: Second Interview


Content:

1. I'm still looking for a mentor. I wanted to adjust my topic a little bit, instead of doing athletic training I was thinking of changing it to improving or becoming a better soccer team. My mentor would be my soccer coach Jaime Fuentes. He has a team named Spain in the Pomona United League that plays every Sunday.

2. Questions I would ask for my interview 2 would be:
  • What got you interested in coaching an all-girls soccer team?
  • What process did you take to become a certified soccer coach?
  • What do you like best of coaching a soccer team? What would you change, if you could?
  • What is your coaching philosophy? How does it differ from other soccer coaches?
  • What is your most rewarding moment as a soccer coach?
  • What lessons do you try and teach your players to take off the field?



1 comment:

  1. Approved. Please make the following corrections:
    What got you interested in coaching an all-girls soccer team?
    What process did you take to become a certified soccer coach?
    What do you like best of coaching a soccer team? What would you change, if you could?
    What is your coaching philosophy? How does it differ from other soccer coaches?
    What is your most rewarding moment as a soccer coach?
    What lessons do you try and teach your players to take off the field?

    ReplyDelete