Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. For my first interview I plan on interviewing my soccer coach Jaime Fuentes because he suffered an injury himself and I wanted to know his experience of recovering to continue to play soccer. He also has knowledge of different exercises to prevent soccer injuries that he incorporates in our soccer practice drills. Scheduling an appointment for the interview won't be that difficult because I am best friends with his daughter and I live about 3 to 4 blocks away from them.  


2. Additional Questions

  • What are some of the drills you incorporate in soccer practice to prevent soccer injuries? How effective are they?
  • What is one piece of advice you would give an athlete recovering from an injury?
  • What mentality should you have while in the process of recovering from a soccer injury?



No comments:

Post a Comment